The ILM Level 3 Course is a highly interactive programme including; pre-course work, EMCC self-assessment at Foundation level, interactive sessions combined with coaching practice during 4 days learning along with peer group coach supervision. Ongoing tutor support from Pro-Noctis to enable delegates to achieve the written requirements for this qualification.
RESULTS FOR YOU
- Know what it takes to be an effective coach or mentor
- Understand how coaching and mentoring work
- Learn recognised coaching and mentoring models and the tools and techniques to support you as a manager
- Put your skills into practice and carry out supervised coaching and mentoring sessions
- Analyse coaching or mentoring performance in order to improve own ability
IMPACT FOR YOUR EMPLOYER
- Improved Leadership and Management – Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication by team leaders and within teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs.
- Understand Good Practice in Coaching within an organisational context
- Understand Good Practice in Mentoring within an organisational context
- Undertake a period of coaching within an organizational context
- Reflecting on Coaching skills within an organizational context
The Venue for this programme will be in the area you selected for the face to face training days.
The programme includes a comprehensive workbook, all course materials, ILM registration fees, ILM certification and assessment and attendance on a day delegate basis.
We restrict the number of participants on each programme to ensure that participants receive a high level of tutor support.
You will be required to maintain a reflective coaching diary/learning logs following the tutor days and reflect upon your performance. The ILM Level 3 certificate is awarded following successful completion of the work-based assignment, a minimum of 12 hours coaching/mentoring practice and the submission of your reflective assessment of your coaching diary. The deadline for written submissions is approximately 6 months after the tutor dates.
Download Course Brochure
Reach out about the ILM Level 3 course.
All our professional development courses & management qualifications can ONLY be delivered by an approved ILM centre, that has been through a stringent quality assurance process.
If you’re unsure if this course is right for you, please reach out to a Pro Noctis representative that can help you.
Current Covid-19 Payment & Booking Policy
Your safety matters. If you think Coronavirus (COVID-19) may affect your plans or if our course location & venue is effected, your booking will be held and you will be loaded on to the next available course. course dates or venue you can either rebook on to a later course or opt for a 100% refund.