Highly interactive programme including; pre-course work, EMCC self-assessment at Foundation level, interactive sessions combined with coaching practice during 4 days learning along with peer group coach supervision. Ongoing tutor support from Pro-Noctis to enable delegates to achieve the written requirements for this qualification.
Results for you
- Know what it takes to be an effective coach or mentor
- Understand how coaching and mentoring work
- Learn recognised coaching and mentoring models and the tools and techniques to support you as a manager
- Put your skills into practice and carry out supervised coaching and mentoring sessions
- Analyse coaching or mentoring performance in order to improve own ability
Impact for your employer
- Improved Leadership and Management – Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication by team leaders and within teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs.
• Understand Good Practice in Mentoring within an organisational context
• Undertake a period of coaching within an organizational context
• Reflecting on Coaching skills within an organizational context
Download Course Brochure
Click the button below to access and download our comprehensive .pdf brochure for this ILM Level 3 Course and all our ILM Training.Request Brochure
Reach out about this course
All our professional development courses & management qualification can ONLY be delivered by an approved ILM centre, that has been through a stringent quality assurance process.
If you’re unsure if this course is right for you, please reach out to a Pro Noctis representative that can help you.