The ILM Level 3 Course is a highly interactive programme including; pre-course work, EMCC self-assessment at Foundation level, interactive sessions combined with coaching practice during 4 days learning along with peer group coach supervision. Ongoing tutor support from Pro-Noctis to enable delegates to achieve the written requirements for this qualification.
RESULTS FOR YOU
- Know what it takes to be an effective coach or mentor
- Understand how coaching and mentoring work
- Learn recognised coaching and mentoring models and the tools and techniques to support you as a manager
- Put your skills into practice and carry out supervised coaching and mentoring sessions
- Analyse coaching or mentoring performance in order to improve own ability
IMPACT FOR YOUR EMPLOYER
- Improved Leadership and Management – Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication by team leaders and within teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs.
- Understand Good Practice in Coaching within an organisational context
- Understand Good Practice in Mentoring within an organisational context
- Undertake a period of coaching within an organizational context
- Reflecting on Coaching skills within an organizational context
The Venue for this programme will be in the area you selected for the face to face training days.
The programme includes ILM registration fees, ILM certification and assessment and attendance on a day delegate basis.
We restrict the number of participants on each programme to ensure that participants receive a high level of tutor support.
You will be required to maintain a reflective coaching diary/learning logs following the tutor days and reflect upon your performance. The ILM Level 3 certificate is awarded following successful completion of the work-based assignment, a minimum of 12 hours coaching/mentoring practice and the submission of your reflective assessment of your coaching diary. The deadline for written submissions is approximately 6 months after the tutor dates.
Reach out about the ILM Level 3 course.
All our professional development courses & management qualifications can ONLY be delivered by an approved ILM centre, that has been through a stringent quality assurance process.
If you’re unsure if this course is right for you, please reach out to a Pro Noctis representative that can help you.
Current Covid-19 Payment & Booking Policy
Your safety matters. If you think Coronavirus (COVID-19) may affect your plans or if our course location & venue is effected, your booking will be held and you will be loaded on to the next available course. course dates or venue you can either rebook on to a later course or opt for a 100% refund.