A highly interactive 6 day ILM 7 Certificate For Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors. This programme is specifically aimed at senior leaders, Human Resources(HR)/Organisation Development (OD) professionals, independent coaches and mentors/NLP practitioners seeking to enhance and accredit their experience with a nationally recognized qualification.
RESULTS FOR YOU
- Be able to assess your own skills, knowledge and behaviours as a coach and mentor
- Know how to manage the coaching or mentoring process within an organisational context
- Deepen your understanding of how the organisational context can affect coaching or mentoring
- Plan, deliver and review your coaching and mentoring
- Plan your future development in coaching or mentoring
IMPACT FOR YOUR EMPLOYER
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs.
- Understand the skills, principles and practice of effective coaching and mentoring within an organizational context
- Undertake effective coaching or mentoring within an organizational context
- Review own ability as a coach or mentor within an organizational context
The Venue for this programme will be in the area you selected for the face to face training days.
The programme includes a comprehensive workbook, all course materials, ILM registration fees, ILM certification and assessment and attendance on a day delegate basis.
We restrict the number of participants on each programme to ensure that participants receive a high level of tutor support.
You will be required to maintain a reflective coaching diary/learning logs following the tutor days and reflect upon your performance. The certificate is awarded following successful completion of the work-based assignment, a minimum of 12 hours coaching/mentoring practice and the submission of your reflective assessment of your coaching diary. The deadline for written submissions is approximately 6 months after the tutor dates.
Download Course Brochure.
Click the button below to access and download our comprehensive .pdf brochure for this course.
Current Covid-19 Payment & Booking Policy
Your safety matters. If you think Coronavirus (COVID-19) may affect your plans or if our course location & venue is effected, your booking will be held and you will be loaded on to the next available course. course dates or venue you can either rebook on to a later course or opt for a 100% refund.