- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site)
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, services and to help us better understand our visitor and client requirements and interests
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We may work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, (for example Facebook, Twitter, and Adobe Flashplayer which we use to display video content). These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
The table below is designed to provide more information about the cookies we use and why: