Highly interactive blended programme including; pre-course work, EMCC self-assessment at Foundation level, interactive virtual sessions combined with coaching practice during the 2 x face to face days and peer group coach supervision. On going tutor support from Pro-Noctis to enable delegates to achieve the written requirements for this qualification.
Results for you
- Know what it takes to be an effective coach or mentor
- Understand how coaching and mentoring work
- Learn recognised coaching and mentoring models and the tools and techniques to support them
- Put your skills into practice and carry out supervised coaching and mentoring sessions
- Analyse coaching or mentoring performance in order to improve own ability
Impact for your employer
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs.
• Understand Good Practice in Mentoring within an organisational context
• Undertake a period of coaching within an organizational context
• Reflecting on Coaching skills within an organizational context
Download Course Brochure
Click the button below to access and download our comprehensive .pdf brochure for this course.Request Brochure
Reach out about this course
If you’re unsure if this course is right for you, please reach out to a Pro Noctis representative that can help you.