Highly interactive blended programme including; pre-course work, EMCC self-assessment at Foundation level, interactive virtual sessions combined with coaching practice during the 2 x face to face days and peer group coach supervision. On going tutor support from Pro-Noctis to enable delegates to achieve the written requirements for this qualification.
RESULTS FOR YOU
- Know what it takes to be an effective coach or mentor
- Understand how coaching and mentoring work
- Learn recognised coaching and mentoring models and the tools and techniques to support them
- Put your skills into practice and carry out supervised coaching and mentoring sessions
- Analyse coaching or mentoring performance in order to improve own ability
IMPACT FOR YOUR EMPLOYER
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs.
- Understand Good Practice in Coaching within an organisational context
- Understand Good Practice in Mentoring within an organisational context
- Undertake a period of coaching within an organizational context
- Reflecting on Coaching skills within an organizational context
The Venue for this programme will be in the Birmingham area for the face to face training days in February all other sessions will be virtual via zoom.
The programme includes a comprehensive workbook, all course materials, ILM registration fees, ILM certification and assessment and attendance on a day delegate basis.
We restrict the number of participants on each programme to ensure that participants receive a high level of tutor support.
You will be required to maintain a reflective coaching diary/learning logs following the tutor days and reflect upon your performance. The certificate is awarded following successful completion of the work-based assignment, a minimum of 12 hours coaching/mentoring practice and the submission of your reflective assessment of your coaching diary. The deadline for written submissions is approximately 6 months after the tutor dates.
Download Course Brochure.
Click the button below to access and download our comprehensive .pdf brochure for this course.
Reach out about this course.
If you’re unsure if this course is right for you, please reach out to a Pro Noctis representative that can help you.
Current Covid-19 Payment & Booking Policy
Your safety matters. If you think Coronavirus (COVID-19) may affect your plans or if our course location & venue is effected, your booking will be held and you will be loaded on to the next available course. course dates or venue you can either rebook on to a later course or opt for a 100% refund.