A highly interactive 5-day programme including; pre-course work, EMCC self-assessment at Practitioner level, personal profiling tool, coaching practice during the 5 days and peer group coach supervision. Ongoing tutor support from Pro-Noctis to enable delegates to achieve the written requirements for this qualification.
Results for you
- Be able to assess your own skills, knowledge and behaviours as a coach and mentor
- Know how to manage the coaching or mentoring process within an organisational context
- Deepen your understanding of how the organisational context can affect coaching or mentoring
- Plan, deliver and review your coaching and mentoring
- Plan your future development in coaching or mentoring
Impact for your employer
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs.
• Undertake effective coaching or mentoring within an organizational context
• Review own ability as a coach or mentor within an organizational context
Download Course Brochure
Click the button below to access and download our comprehensive .pdf brochure for this course.Request Brochure
Reach out about this course
If you’re unsure if this course is right for you, please reach out to a Pro Noctis representative that can help you.