A highly interactive 6 day ILM 7 Certificate For Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors. This programme is specifically aimed at senior leaders, Human Resources(HR)/Organisation Development (OD) professionals, independent coaches and mentors/NLP practitioners seeking to enhance and accredit their experience with a nationally recognized qualification.
Results for you
- Be able to assess your own skills, knowledge and behaviours as a coach and mentor
- Know how to manage the coaching or mentoring process within an organisational context
- Deepen your understanding of how the organisational context can affect coaching or mentoring
- Plan, deliver and review your coaching and mentoring
- Plan your future development in coaching or mentoring
Impact for your employer
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs.
• Undertake effective coaching or mentoring within an organizational context
• Review own ability as a coach or mentor within an organizational context
Download Course Brochure
Click the button below to access and download our comprehensive .pdf brochure for this course.Request Brochure
Reach out about this course
If you’re unsure if this course is right for you, please reach out to a Pro Noctis representative that can help you.