In today’s episode, Phil and Nath sit down to discuss Lockdown and how it’s affected Pro-Noctis and their routines. They talk about the immediate problems they have faced and how they are getting through. They speculate on the long term issues the pandemic may cause businesses, and how leaders may best navigate these uncertain times.
- The strangeness of early Lockdown, and how the streets seem so empty.
- How people in careers such as Phil and Nath are more used to working from home, and how those used to the morning commute must be struggling more.
- How Lockdown is bringing people closer to their families.
- The importance of making sure you get time alone.
- Tactics for making sure you stay mentally and physically well during the lockdown.
- Lockdown is the perfect opportunity to build good routines and habits.
- Tactics athletes use when on training camps to stay focused and motivated to train and rest for long periods of time.
- How the Olympics are now postponed and the problems this may cause for athletes.
- How adapting our coping strategies throughout Lockdown will help us.-