All News

Survey Says: The value of your employee engagement surveys

Understanding your employees’ engagement levels are essential for determining the overall health of a company. We would go as far to say it is a strategic imperative. According to Gallup’s State of the Global Workplace 2023 Report, only 23% of workers said they were “engaged” at work in 2022. The remaining 77% were disengaged; either…

Wheels in Motion: Pro-Noctis joins The British Continental as a partner sponsor

At Pro-Noctis, we believe in the transformative power of human performance, and nowhere displays this power quite like the world of sport! That’s why we are thrilled to announce our partnership with The British Continental, a platform dedicated to showcasing and elevating British road racing. The British Continental champions the stories, struggles, and triumphs of…

The Middle Matters: Understanding the vital role of middle management

In lots of organisations, there is a critical part of the workforce that is often overlooked: middle management. At our recent High-Performance seminar, CEO of Brother UK Phil Jones MBE spoke about the pain points for businesses right now. Detailing the drastic changes in working habits post-COVID-19, one of the key things Phil mentioned was…

Coaching Supervision: A must for coaches and mentors

Are you an experienced coach or mentor? Are you undertaking or facilitating supervision? We know the importance of coaches and mentors being up-to-date and up-skilled for best practice. We are delighted to offer an Institute Approved Coach/ Mentor Supervision Training programme that will equip you with the knowledge and the techniques you require to practice…

Take a closer look: The ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring

One of our most popular programmes is the ILM 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring. Over the past few years, we have successfully supported professionals from a variety of sectors, including healthcare, education, retail and consumer, finance, and charity to achieve this ILM 5 qualification. Whilst their professional backgrounds may differ, what many of…

Lessons from 10 Years in Business
In February, Pro-Noctis celebrated a significant milestone: our tenth birthday! A whole decade of helping our clients by shaping leaders, supporting performance, and creating functional workplace cultures. We are proud to have been able to go from strength to strength over the past ten years. Our success is mostly owed to the people we work...